See How To Print JAMB Admission Letter For Free – 2018/2019
This is to inform the general public that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB admission letter printing for 2018/2019 session is now available online, and candidates who wish to print out their admission letter can do it via the JAMB website. All candidates can now check their admission status also on www.jamb.org.ng.
NOTE: The online Admission Letter Printing for 2018 is for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and 2018 Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Guidelines On How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2018/19 Online For Free
JAMB announced that admission status-checking would be available online this week in a press release last week. Goodnews, because it is now available online. You can know your status by clicking here. Then go ahead to print your admission letter by following the procedure below:
- 1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- 2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- 3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- 4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- 5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- 6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- 7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- 8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- 9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- 10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Have any problem or want us to help you out, Just drop your comment below the comment box.