The first batch of new intake will see the employment of 1007 workers in April 2018. Based on the above, the following positions are needed for immediate employment.
– Welding Engineers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
– Automotive Painters- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
– Plasterers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
– Auto Electricians- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
– Mechanical Engineers- (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
– Administration Officers-(HND, BSc)
– Account Officers- (HND, BSc)
– Public Relation Officers- (HND, BSc)
– Marketing Executives (OND, HND, BSc)
– Quality Control Officers- (HND, BSc)
Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com on or before Friday April 6th 2018.
State the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
- Fraud Alert: We Are Not Giving Out 350 Cars, It’s A Scam – Innoson Motors
- How To Apply For Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Job Recruitment At Channels TV Nigeria – Marketing Executives
- Apply Lafiagi Sugar Company 2017 Massive Recruitment (LASUCO)
- Apply For Akwa Ibom State Polytecnic 2017 Recruitment – [External & Internal Job Vacancies]
- Engsolu Ghana Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Mechanical Design Engineer Position
- Apply For RMA Cadre At Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018