A couple was married off with great pomp and show by the Police at Mohammadpur Khala police station premises in Uttar Pradesh’s Barabanki.
The police arranged the wedding for the couple whose families were against their love marriage.
Vinay Kumar and Neha Verma were in a relationship for quite some time but their families never approved of it.
When the families of the couple did not agree for their wedding, the duo went missing together. Following which the family members of Vinay and Neha reached Mohammadpur Khala Police Station to register a report.
After investigating the case, it was found the duo were adults who loved each other wanted to get hitched. The police later arranged the wedding in the premises of the police station with the consent of both the families.
“Boy and girl were together missing from two days. Their parents had come to Police Station to get the report registered. Police found that they were adults and wanted to get married. The wedding was arranged with consent of families of both girl and boy,” Digambar Kushwaha, Additional Superintendent of Police, Barabanki told news agency ANI.
- Strange!! See What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife After Battering Her To Stupor (Graphic Photos)
- Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photos)
- 2 Catholic Priests Watches & Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos)
- Check Out The Viral Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding
- Watch The Video Of Randy Married Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex
- In Pictures: Nigerian Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos (Photos)
- Angry South African Police Officer Beats Up His Girlfriend Beyond Recognition, His Reason Will Shock You (Photos)