A Croatian footballer has collapsed and died during a football match after the football hit him on the chest.
Until his death, Bruno Boban, 25, played for Marsonia in his homeland and was the leading marksman in the third tier.
With 15 minutes played of Marsoni’s clash with Slavonija Pozega, Boban died after he was hit in the chest with a ball from close range.
Medics quickly arrived the scene and spent 40 minutes trying to revive him.
Play continued and he appeared fine, before dropping to the ground, before appearing to completely lose consciousness and collapse onto the floor.
Immediately, players from both sides realised the gravity of the situation and called for aid.
Medics tried desperately to resuscitate him, but he was pronounced dead moments later.
Meanwhile, the exact cause of his death has not yet been explained.
This is coming up a few weeks after Fiorentina captain Davide Astori passed away in his sleep before a Serie A match with Udinese.
- Oh No! Nigeria’s Foremost Indigenous Coach, Dan Ajibode Is Dead
- Argentina Midfielder Javier Mascherano Announces His Retirement From International Football
- Download And Watch Match Highlights Nigeria Vs DR Congo Today 28th May 2018
- In Which Year Was The Football World Cup Held For The First Time?
- Bald Head Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That’s Has Gone Viral (Photos)
- Nigeria Vs England International Friendly Match Time, Kick Off Time, Date & Stadium
- International Friendly: Liberia Vs Nigeria Match Time, Kickoff Time, Date & Stadium