The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board
Intending Examiners who wish to mark WAEC Scripts can submit their details to us online. An examiner will be disqualified if details supplied are incorrect.
Qualification for appointing Examiners for The West African Examinations Council marking exercise
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably a Senior Secondary School;
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; Check Eligibility
- Complete the prescribed application form; Prospective Examiners
- Come along with the credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
- He/She must be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer
How To Register As An Examiner
Only prospective examiners can register with this link, otherwise use the current examiner page. Other details supplied will not be acceptable.
Click Here, To Register As New Examiner.
- Ongoing WASSCE Exams For Private Candidates Will Be Marked Electronically – WAEC
- 2018 WAEC Result Release Date Announced
- When Will 2017/2018 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Registration End/Close… See Here!
- WAEC 2018: See New Rules On Examination Malpractice
- IGCSE/International GCSE Registration 2018, A Level And School Examination Date, Registration And How To Apply
- WAEC May/June 2017 Script Remarking – See How To Apply
- When Will WAEC 2018/2019 Registration End/Close?