The West African Examinations Council is West Africa’s foremost examining board
Intending Examiners who wish to mark WAEC Scripts can submit their details to us online. An examiner will be disqualified if details supplied are incorrect.
Qualification for appointing Examiners for The West African Examinations Council marking exercise
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably a Senior Secondary School;
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; Check Eligibility
- Complete the prescribed application form; Prospective Examiners
- Come along with the credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
- He/She must be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer
How To Register As An Examiner
Only prospective examiners can register with this link, otherwise use the current examiner page. Other details supplied will not be acceptable.
Click Here, To Register As New Examiner.