A heated debate has been sparked online after a White man was allegedly hired to play the role of Jesus Christ for Palm Sunday celebration at Munyonyo Martyrs Shrine in Kampala, Uganda.
Palm Sunday is the start of the Holy Week and the day Christians celebrate the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem, one week before he was crucified.
But a community Catholic church in the country’s capital decided to use a ‘real’ White man to play the role of Jesus Christ whom they probably felt is White also – thereby causing unrest among Ugandan netizens.
Some online users were quick to criticize the pictures after they were shared online. Some said Africans who are not proud of themselves – like to feel inferior to the Whites while others argued that it is just a play and nothing else matters.
- OMG! Married Man Currently Trending Online After His Naked Pictures Leaked Online
- To All Mountain Of Fire Ministry Members: 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 (See Highlights Of The Program)
- ”Imagine Pastor Moving With Security” – Nigerians Attacks Apostle Suleiman For Coming To An Event With Tight Escorts (Photos)
- People Roasted Alive After A Fatal Accident In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)
- OMG!! Nigerian Lady, Ayanfe Bassey Wishes Death Upon Herself (Photos)
- Danfo Driver Without Legs Carries Passengers From Ojota, Lagos State (Photos)
- Popular Zambian Prophet Spotted Removing A Lady’s Pant In Front Of His Church Members During Church Service (Photos)