A former minister of works and housing, Hassan Lawal, is dead.
Mr. Lawal served as minister under late President Umaru Yar’Adua
He died in the late hours of Saturday after a protracted illness at the Turkish Nizamye Hospital in Abuja, a family member told PREMIUM TIMES.
He is to be buried on Sunday according to Islamic rules.
His burial will take place on Sunday morning at his home town, Keffi Local Government Area, in Nasarawa State.
Until his death, at various times, he served as minister of labour and productivity, health minister, and works minister.
He is survived by his two wives, children and relatives.
- I Poisoned Her – Lady Confesses Of Killing Her Sister After Burial (Photos)
- See The Faces Of 5 Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (Photo)
- Shame On Nigerian Policemen!! Policeman Kills A Man Preparing For His Mother’s Burial In Rivers Because Of Ordinary N100 (Photo)
- JUST IN: Rev Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Abducted & Killed By Gunmen In Imo State
- Wicked Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife For Refusing To Lend Money To Him (Graphic Photos)
- Graphic Photos Of 2 Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa
- Breaking News: Former Governor Of Kaduna State, Lawal Kaita Is Dead