President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in Yobe State on Wednesday, March 14, as part of his visit to states affected by Boko Haram attacks and herdsmen-farmers crisis. The president also met with parents of the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls, traditional rulers, and community leaders, among other stakeholders in the state.
The residents came out with brooms, water and detergent to wash off the President’s bad spell, soon after his departure. It was not the first time such gesture was being done. A similar thing was done in Kano some months back.
- Why President Buhari Cancelled His Visit To Plateau State Tomorrow
- President Buhari Arrives Enugu Airport – See Photos Here
- Nigerians Should Not Expect Buhari To Be Perfect – Orji Uzor Kalu
- Breaking: Niger Republic President Visit To Buhari Tomorrow Cancelled
- Many World Leaders Are Now Desiring To Visit Nigeria Virtually On Monthly Basis – Buhari
- Is This True: Alleged Pictures Of People Washing Away President Buhari’s Feet With Water Gallon/tankers In Kano
- Obasanjo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Buhari In London