Last night, Beyoncé and her daughter Blue Ivy turned heads as they attended the 2nd Annual Wearable Art Gala at Alexandria Ballroom in Los Angeles.
The “Halo” singer, 36 and her cute 6-year-old daughter wore matching gold ensembles to the event themed “From WACO to Wakanda”
At the event, which was hosted by her mom, Tina Knowles Lawson, and step-dad, Richard Lawson, Beyoncé was accompanied by her daughter, and husband Jay- Z, plus her sister Solange. She was honored for her humanitarian work at the Gala, alongside her mother-in-law Gloria Carter.
“Honoring Beyoncé and Mrs. Carter is just an honor for us because so many people have asked to honor Beyoncé and she’s always said no. So, she couldn’t tell me no because I’m her mom,” she said. “But the brave thing is that she has done so, so much for humanitarian methods and she never really talks about it or does a big hoopdeedoo about it.”
- Best Dressed Menswear Looks At The Met Gala 2018
- Too Much Money: Billionaire Pastor, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Buys Expensive Million Dollar Maseriti For His 5yr-old Daughter (Photos)
- OMG! Mother Goes Unclad, Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Her Daughter’s 1 Year Birthday (Photos)
- Is Beyonce Coming To South Africa? When Is Beyonce Coming To South Africa [DETAILS]
- Chai!! Mother & Daughter In A Serious Lesbian Relationship…Says They Attracted To Each Other (Photos)
- Wizkid Nominated For Soul Train Awards 2017 – See Full List Of Nominees
- Checkout Lovely Pictures From Serena Williams Wedding With Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian In New Orleans Yesterday