The National Youth Service Corps, NSYC has announced that the 2018 Batch A Online Registration Begins on 26th March, 2018.
Tips to guide PCMs during Online Registration.
1. Do not thumb print by proxy (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear
3. Do not forget the Username & Password used during your registration
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- NYSC 2018: Login To Your Dashbord & Request For Correction Of Spelling Mistakes & Rearrangement Of Your Names
- NYSC New Registration Procedure (Batch A): How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform
- KNEC KCPE 2018 Registration Requirements/Confirmation
- LASPOTECH Post-JAMB 2017/2018 Screening Form Is Out | How To Apply
- How To Correct The Mistake You Made During JAMB Registration
- NYSC Date Of Birth Problem – See 5 Ways To Solve It
- Where Can I Get JAMB Change Of Institution Form Online 2017