A Nigerian footballer based in Brazil, Chukwuneta Anyabolu, is dead. According to reports, Anyabola aka Changa or Chassis, was duped of goods worth several millions of dollars, by his associates identified as Daniel and Ezenwa (both pictured), from Nnewi.
The goods were supplied to Anyabolu by other business partners. When the ex-footballer failed to remit profits made from the transactions, his business partner started threatening to arrest him if by March 16th he fails to pay back their money or return goods supplied top him.
Disturbed by the threats, Anyabolu was forced to start searching for the criminal duo of Daniel and Ezenwa. After some weeks, he got information that one of them, Ezenwa, was sighted in a building in the city centre.The deceased then invited the police who joined him to apprehend him.
Ezenwa, was arrested in one of the top floors of the building. But while being taken to the police vehicle, he escaped and jumped through the window of the third floor. .A shocked Anyabolu and the policeman, in hot pursuit, jumped after the escaping Ezenwa.
However, the ex-footballer and the policeman were unlucky, as they landed badly on the concrete floor. The cop landed on his feet, breaking his sheen, while Anyabolu, who was in his fifties, landed with his head and died instantly.
- Footballer Legend, Wayne Rooney Arrested On Suspicion Of Drink-Driving (Photos)
- Footballer Suspended After He Was Caught Punching A Child In The Stomach (Photos)
- Super Goalkeeper, Ezenwa Seen Begging Messi’s Jersey After Loss [VIDEO]
- 2018 World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Cameroon Head To Head, All Invited Super Eagles Players Present In Camp
- Ghanaian Footballer, Kingsley Sarfo Confirms He Had Sex With An Underage Girl In Sweden.. Details
- SAD NEWS: Croatian Footballer, Bruno Boban Collapses And Dies On The Pitch After Ball Hit His Chest (Watch Video)
- Nigerian Basketballer, Daniel Daudu Is Dead