A young boy from Jigawa state has emerged has the student with the highest score in the recently concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for 2018. The boy identified as Aliyu Muhammad Sani Kaugama scored 311.
The student had finished his secondary school education at the academy for the gifted and talented Bamaina School.
Kaugama has become the talk of town since he came out on top with the perfect exam score.
Many Nigerians have called on Governor Mohammed Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa state to sponsor the brilliant student’s education. The governor was asked to support Kaugama’s education abroad in other to help the student reach maximum potential.
REPORNAIJA had come across the story after Facebook user Mansur Ahmed shared the story on Rariya Facebook page.
Read post below:
“The candidate who got the highest JAMB scores comes from Jigawa
Aliyu Muhammad Sani Kaugama is the candidate with the highest JAMB scores so far this year. The brilliant student of Academy for the gifted and talented Bamaina school scored 311 in the matriculation exams that was sat last week.
There has been calls lately to the Governor Jigawa State Mohammed Badaru Abubakar to sponsor this young brilliant guy to study abroad so as to reach his maximum potential.
- Galadima Zakari Is The True Highest Scorer In 2018 UTME – JAMB
- 339 & 319, Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB Exam? – See Screenshots
- Caleb University Announces 120 As Their Official Cut Off Mark For Admission
- Tears Of Joy!! Governor Okorocha Gives N13.7M To Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Graduating Student (Photos)
- (AUN) American University Of Nigeria Admission Requirements
- JAMB 2018 Novel For English Test: ”In Dependence” & ”The Last Days At Forcados High School”
- See Full List Of Less Competitive Nigeria Federal Universities You Can Choose For Change Of Course/Institution 2017