Rapper Olamide Adedeji a.ka. ‘Baddo,’ on Thursday, announced the launch of his Television Channel, `Voice Of The Streets (VOTS)’.Olamide The launch date incidentally is the Science student crooner’s birthday and he described the station as “a birthday gift to myself.’’
He further dedicated the station to his family, especially his late mother who passed away recently, his son and his record label YBNL. Olamide, 29, shared the news through his instagram handle @baddosneh, where he wrote, “I dedicate this television station to my late mum and dad. Thanks for letting me chase my dream.
“Also to my son Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji when I look up in the sky I ask myself why am I trying to live, if I’m just living to die, but when I look down I see the answer.
“Thanks for making me a better man. This is also for the day ones that have been supporting ruthlessly through the thick and thin.
- Checkout Photos From Olamide’s Mother’s Burial Today
- Olamide Signs Picazo Rhap To His YBNL Records
- kimberly guilfoyle Has leave Fox News Channel To Work Full time with America First as Vice Chairwoman
- Sagesse Gumsu, Daughter Of Late Gen Sani Abacha Shares Her Lovely Birthday Pictures (See Photos Here)
- Olamide Bags New Endorsement Deal With ”Play TV” (Photo)
- Keep Resting Grin!! Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow
- List Of Cable TV Stations In Nigeria