An investigation has been launched after shocking photos and video of a bus crash victim who underwent a limb surgery was forced to use his amputated foot as a pillow at an Indian hospital.
28-year-old Ghanshyam Singh, a school employee, was severely injured during a school bus accident that injured another 25 school children.
In the shocking photos and video, Mr. Ghanshyam was seen laying his head on his removed limb at the Jhansi Medical College in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh on Saturday.
Ghanshyam’s family have accused doctors at the hospital of placing his amputated foot under his head as a pillow.
Relative Janaki Prasad said: ‘When we reached the hospital, we saw his leg being used as a headrest.
‘I repeatedly asked the doctors to intervene but they refused. Finally, after about two hours, I managed to get a pillow for him from the market and that’s when the leg was removed.’
According to Mail Online, the Uttar Pradesh government is investigating the hospital and action will be taken against those found responsible.
Watch the shocking video below.
Most Read Stories
- Photos: Dbanj shows off his new Ikoyi mansion
- LIB exclusive report: How the new Snapchat update sent Bobrisky’s career into oblivion
- Twitter Nigeria reacts to video of Tobi accusing Cee-C of hand grabbing his d*ck under the duvet (Screenshots)
- Zambia deports South African dancer, Zodwa Wabantu for performing without pant
Add your comment
- Haha! See Viral Photo Of 2 Indian Doctors Fighting During Operation Over A Pregnant Woman (Watch Video)
- BLACK SUNDAY!! Over 30 People Confirmed Dead In Kenya Bus Crash (Photos)
- Photos Of Truck Crash And Explosion Near Shandong Province China Yesterday
- Borno State Bomb Blast Victims Receives Treatment In Low Class Hospital Without Chair And Bed
- Too Much Money!! Professional Stripper Displays Wards Of American Dollar She Earned In One Night (Photos)
- See The Shocking Moment A Teenage Student Beat Up His Teacher Right In Front Of The Class (Photo/Video)
- Incredible Work From Medical Doctors & Nurses In A South African Hospital (Photos)