Biography, Pictures, Father, Mother & Age Of ”Manashi Sahariah”, Winner The Voice Of India Kids 2018
Manashi Sahariah has emerged winner the ”Voice Of India Kids 2018” after defeating Neelan
Profile & Biography of Mansahi Sahariah (Her Age & Family)
- Manashi Sahariah is an 11-year-old.
- She was coached Palak Muchhal
- She was awarded a cheque of Rs 25,00,000 after winning the Voice Of India Kids 2018.
How She Started Her Career
Hailing from a small district in Assam, Manashi picked up singing from a tender age of three while listening to her mother sing. Back in her hometown, which comprises of only 300 people, Manashi found it difficult to find a trainer but she polished her skills by watching Hindi videos online. Her village folks came together to organize funds so that Manashi could get the opportunity to travel to Mumbai and participate in The Voice India Kids. And all their efforts paid of.
Mansahi Sahariah Pictures
Mansahi Sahariah Parents (Her Father & Mother)
Mansahi Father, Anupam Saharia – is an expert in musical instrument and her mother Jitu Moni Saharia – is a housewife having Masters in Music from Bhatkhande Music Institute Deemed University have been compelled to make their struggle for survival amidst acute poverty which, however, could not stand as a barrier in her journey to Mumbai.
- Who Is The Winner Of The Voice India Kids 2018 – Meet Manashi Saharia
- Is Hemant Brijwasi Married? – Hemant Brijwasi Biography | Family | Brother | Wife Photo | Age
- Feroz Khan Family | Age | Wife | Son | Daughter | Father | Death Date | Biography
- Meet The Voice Season 2 Winner, ”Idyl”
- Nigerian Lady, Ruti Olajugbagbe, Emerges Winner The Voice UK 2018 (Photos)
- What Are Shahid Kapoor First Movie? – Biography, Age, Wife, Mother & Family
- Simple steps on how to get your biography on Uzomedia blog