This are questions from the ongoing JAMB 2018 UTME examination 10th March (Day 2).. We will keep updating this page with more questions once all today’s exam is over.
1. What did vanessa thought Tayo would become upon graduation
2. Why did Tayo and Miriam hide Miriam’s pregnancy for Kemi
a) Social reasons
b) cultural reasons
c) spiritual reasons
d) psychological reasons
She delivered a speech ad lib( they asked for the interpretation). Upon their breakup, christine still loved tayo because he was….
Tayos notion about the Britons was……., Vanessa left dakar for England because…..,After her mother’s death, Vanessa did not want to stay with her father because….., The wife was told to play the card with her husband (asking for interpretation)….
1. The sum of two numbers is 13 and there products is 40. find the numbers
2. if the probability that an event occurred is p and the probability that it didn’t occur is q. Relate the two and give what they result to.
A.P & G.P
1. What is the minimum velocity required for a body to escape earth’s gravitational force ?
Ans: ESCAPE VELOCITY
2. A body of mass 10kg hangs on a string and is pulled by another string making 50degrees with the horizontal, what is the vertical component?
1 What is used to electroplate iron.
2. The residual constituents after the gasification of coke is….,
a.copper b.tin c.I don’t remember the rest
3. 0.5mole of a monoalkanoic acid weighs 44g, What is the formula of the acid?
Oxidation & Reduction
Endothermic & Exothermic reaction
A) I High birth rate
II Early marriage
III High death rate
Which of this causes overpopulation
Correct Answer : I and II
B) Who determins how and what to produce in a socialist economy
Correct Answer : Government
1. Which of the following is a discontinous variation.
c:) eye color
2. A diagram of the chloroplast was drawn, asked to locate the guard cells and the air spaces
3. A diagram of the kidney was drawn and the asked to locater the ureter and another organ like that.
4. A diagram of a Monera was drawn and they asked why it differs from the eukaryotes from the diagram.
5. Sahel Savannah was mentioned and the asked the type of vegetation there
- Day 4: JAMB Questions For May 17 2017
- JAMB 2018 UTME Questions & Answers Day 1 (9TH March 2018)
- Day 2: JAMB Questions For May 15 2017
- JAMB Exam Day 2: UTME Questions English May 15 2017
- Questions Set By JAMB For Saturday 13th May 2017 UTME Examination
- Day 3: JAMB Questions For May 16 2017
- Day 6: JAMB Questions For Today May 19 2017