Maryam Sanda, the woman who killed her husband last year, organized a birthday party for her daughter one day after she was granted bail by a High Court in the Federal Capital Territory.
Maryam was sent to prison after she stabbed her husband Bilyamin Bello to death last November. She was granted bail on Wednesday, March 7 based on medical reports which indicate she is pregnant and ill.
The day after she got home from prison, she organized a birthday party for her 1-year-old daughter, Alisha. Sources say the party held at her mother’s residence on Thursday and was attended by close family members.
- Nigeria Police Arrests Maryam Sanda, The Woman Who Stabbed Haliru Bello The Son Of Former PDP Chairman To Death
- OMG! 6 Months Pregnant Lady Among Criminals Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State (Pictures)
- WICKEDNESS!! This 17 Year Old Girls Was Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend (Photos)
- 71-Year-Old Grandma Sent To Prison… See Why
- How Nilesh Upadhyay A Scrape Indian Trader Committed Suicide Along with his Family
- WICKEDNESS!! Woman Stabs Husband With A Bottle After A Disagreement In Zamfara (Photos)
- See A State In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Prisoners – According To NBS