When Will JAMB Result Be Out?… The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said it will not release the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results immediately, unlike it did in 2017.
The examination is scheduled to begin on Friday, March 9, to March 2018.
The registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede, said this during a press conference titled “Conduct of the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination” in Abuja on Wednesday.
According to the registrar, the reason for the delay in releasing the results is to review the activities of the candidates and to minimise the number of cancellations.
See How To Check JAMB 2018 Results Online (New Method)
Follow the procedures below to check your JAMB 2018 result online with no stress.
- Proceed to http://jamb.org.ng/
- Create a profile via the Sign up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
How to Check JAMB 2018/19 Result on Mobile Device
- See How To Print JAMB Admission Letter For Free – 2018/2019
- How To Get Jamb 2017 Admission Letter? Do I Buy Scratch Card Or What?- Find Out Here
- 2017/2018 JAMB Mock Result Out – Check Your Name
- Check Your 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Results Online For Free Without Scratch Cards
- JAMB Change Of Institution Form Closing Date 2018
- JAMB Result Checker 2018 – Check JAMB Result With Only Registration Number
- How To Check Your July 1st JAMB 2017 Result