Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta, the girl Akash Ambani, the scion of India’s richest family, slated to marry later this year.
While the two families have refused to comment on the wedding, if sources are to be believed an announcement of engagement can be made in next few weeks with wedding being planned for early December.
Akash is the eldest son of India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani, and Shloka Mehta is the daughter of Russell Mehta, who heads Rosy Blue Diamonds.
The Ambanis and Mehtas know each other well and even Akash and Shloka studied together at Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
While emails and reminders sent to spokesperson of Ambani family and his company Reliance Industries remained unanswered, a source close to the family said, “No dates of either the wedding or engagement of Akash Ambani have been finalised”.
“As and when any good news is to be shared, the family will be delighted to share with everyone,” the source said.
The source discounted the talks of March 24 as engagement date. “Importantly and to reaffirm that as and when any wedding is finalised, it will only be in India”.
Emails sent to Rosy Blue spokesperson too remain unanswered.
Akash and twin sister Isha are eldest of the three children of Mukesh and Nita Ambani. He is on the board of Reliance Jio, the group’s fast growing telecom venture.
Culled From IndianTimes
- Did Actress Genevieve Nnaji Had A Secret Wedding In Portugal?
- See Photos From Ghanaian Singer, Stoneboy Wedding With Dr Louisa
- Watch Video Of Ghanaian Singer, Stoneboy Wedding With Louisa
- Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Set To Wed In 2019
- Checkout Colorful Photos From Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Traditional Wedding Today
- Is Linda Ikeji Engaged? Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji Pictured Swearing Engagement Ring.. Getting Married Soon (Photos)
- Princess Eugenie And Jack Brooksbank’s Wedding Live Stream, Date And Time