According to reports, a group of suspected oil pipeline vandals were found dead after indigenes of the community heard the sound of a dynamite around the community oil pipelines on Sunday 25th February…It was later discovered that the victims, were caught in their own act while trying to blow up an oil pipeline.
Three persons were badly burnt, while two died at the spot, the other was still alive with some degrees of burnt.
The incident was said to have occurred on Sunday at Azagbene community in Ekeremor local government area of the Bayelsa state.
- SHOCKING! Thunder Strikes 23 Cows Dead In Ekiti State
- Fuel Explosion Burns 6 To Death In Kano State (Photos)
- Tragic!! Tanker Explosion In Owerri Today, Over 20 People Burnt Alive (Photos)
- So Sad!! Cameroonian Family Of 8 Dies In Their Sleep In Cross River Stet
- Tragic!! Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire
- Oh No!! Kastina State Governor’s Aide Abdullahi Darma, Mistakenly Crushes His Daughter To Death (Photos)
- Scores Feared Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Nyibango & Muduhu In Adamawa