28 people have lost their lives on Friday in an attack on the military headquarters in Burkina Faso, 3 security sources, two in France and one in West Africa, told AFP.
Two of the sources said 28 people were killed and a third spoke of “around 30” dead in the attack in the capital Ouagadougou.
In a simultaneous attack, the French embassy was also targeted.
Burkinabe security sources gave a lower toll, saying “around 15” people were killed, while the army’s medical chief, Colonel Amado Kafando, said 75 others had been injured. It was unclear whether these figures applied to one or to both attacks.
Pictures From The Attack Scene
Watch Video Live
- Terror Attack Germany Today: Several Dead, 30 Injured
- 4 Policemen In Egypt Have Been Killed After An Explosive Device Went Off Near Sinai Peninsula
- Apply Through VFS Global… ‘We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians’ – Netherlands Embassy
- Scores Feared Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Borno Again
- In Pictures: Van Drives Into Crowd Of People In Germany, Many Killed
- Where Is The State Of Fulani In Nigeria
- Breaking News: Bomb Explosion Hits Damascus As 15 People Has Been Confirmed Dead