Popular Nigerian musician, Kas, quit the music industry in the latter part of 2017 to become a pastor. This shocked so many of his fans, but the Fimile crooner has come out to explain why decided to become a man of God.
The singer however described himself as a prostitute while explaining how he transited from the music making craft to the altar.
“Yes, I’m receiving the anointing from the Holy Spirit, real talk, it’s no joke. I don’t know when people will believe I’m saying the truth. The thing is when you have been called people find it hard to believe. I’m an ashawo musician, I’m not an afro-beat artiste; I always say it that I’m an ashawo musician”, he said.
Kas then mentioned that abandoning music to become a pastor was as a result of a covenant he made with God during childhood.
“When I was 7-years old I made a covenant with God that if He can make me a popular musician, in return I will serve Him. God did his part and I became a popular musician but in return I was running.
Six pastors at six different times told me that I’m supposed to be a pastor. After a while my mom told me that if God really called me He would reveal Himself to me in a dream. It was like a joke but God later revealed Himself to me and I saw everything from the beginning of the ministry to what it would end up being”, he said.
Speaking on if he would maintain the kind of lifestyle he led before becoming a minister of God, he shocked Showtime with his response.
“There is a chapter in the Bible where Jesus went to Mathew, the tax collector’s house. And going to his house is like going to a strip club. People criticized Jesus for going to a place like Mathew’s house because it was a place of sin. But Jesus told them he came to the world to die for sinners and not the saints, a reason went there.
If Pastor Adeboye goes to a bar or a club today, I guarantee you that more than 20-people would follow him, wanting to give their lives to God. As a pastor, preaching all the time in your church is not the real calling. A church is a group of people not the physical building.
I dare Pastors Adeboye, Ashimolowo, Okotie, Oyakhilome, and others to go to bars or clubs and preach, the people will give their lives to Christ even more than when you just tell them to come to church and give tithes else you will die. It’s a lie, if you don’t pay your tithe you won’t die”, he concluded.
- Ex Nigerian Singer, “Soul E” Becomes “Prophet Emmanuel” Now Holds Crusades In South Africa (Photos)
- ”You Will Die Within 24 Months” – Popular Nigerian Pastor Curses Daddy Freeze
- Who Is Pastor Alph Lukau? – The South African Pastor Who Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage As He Steps Into His Church (Photos)
- Thank You For Making The World Call Me A Mother – Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Speaks About Her Only Son Death
- Nigeria’s Music Legend, Bongos Ikwue Turns An Evangelist, Changes Name To ”Ebenezer”
- Controversial Nigerian Pastor Humble Okoro Challenges Daddy Freeze aka ’52 demons container’ to a power clash meetings (Photo)
- How Many Awards Has Shatta Wale Won? Full List!