The late dance hall songstress Ebony Reigns who died mysteriously in a car accident with a friend of hers(Franky Kuri) and a soldier(Vondee) who was said to be her bodyguard has left a very big blow on the cheeks of Ghanaians.
In other to remember the late songstress, many have been done, talking of shirts with printouts of Ebony’s picture featured infront and so on..
A sculptor in his way of remembering the late dance hall songstress(Ebony Reigns) decided to make a statue of her and we can’t just understand what the sculptor was really up to.
The horrible statue of the late Ebony Reigns seems to be setting fire on social media, since what the sculptor has done really deviates from the real face of the late dance hall songstress.
Check Out The Horrible Ebony Reigns Statue Below..
- Ghanaian Singer, Ebony Reigns Steps Out Naked At 4Syte Music Video Awards (Photos/Video)
- Is Ebony Reigns Dead?, What Happened To Ebony Reigns?.. Ghanaian Singer Ebony Reigns Is Dead
- “I Saw Ebony In My Dreams” – Late Ebony Reigns Sister Reveals What She Told Her (Watch This Video)
- Tears!! See Pictures From Ebony’s Friend, Franky Kuri Burial Today In Ghana (photos)
- Lesbians? Watch Viral Video Of Two Ghanaian Ladies Alleged To Be Frank Kuri And Ebony Kissing And Romancing
- See The Dead Body Of Ebony Reigns, Pictures From The Accident That Killed Her
- “Who Was Behind Ebony Reigns Death Revealed By A Prophet Nigel Gaisie (Watch The Video Here)