Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
Excellent written & oral communication
Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
Show talent, ambition and character.
Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
Excellent organization skills & time management skills
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2018.
- Apply For Access Bank Entry-level Programme & 2-year Frontline Internship Recruitment 2018
- List Of Current National Bank Of Pakistan Jobs 2018
- Apply For Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Apply For FBNQuest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – www.fbnquest.com
- Banks Currently Recruiting In Nigeria 2018/19
- Apply For Access Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2018/2019 – www.accessbankplc.com/careers/
- Apply for 2018/2019 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme (www. sc.com)