Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has called on the general public to stop associating Fulanis with Killer Herdsmen.
Okorocha on Sunday said that it would be wrong for anyone to link the Fulanis to the killings by herdsmen in the country. PoliticsNGR gathered that he defended the Fulanis while addressing members of the Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim led by its supreme head, Solomon Alao, during a courtesy visit to the government house, Owerri.
Speaking on whether the Imo State Government has created a cattle colony, proposed by the Federal Government, Okorocha, said there was a cattle market in the state and not a cattle colony, stating that the state government encouraged indigenes to go into cattle business because it was lucrative and that government would continue to support them with provision of ranches.
The governor also said it was absolutely wrong to link the Fulanis with the killer-herdsmen, pointing out that the herdsmen who kill should be treated as criminals, and should not be used to stigmatize the Fulanis, whose men and women had largely contributed to nation-building.
“The fact remains that no one in this country has the right to take another person’s life in whatever disguise. For herdsmen to kill anybody is not right and that must be condemned,” he said.
- I Don’t Have Anything Against The Fulani Herdsmen But… – Fayose
- Governor Rochas Okorocha Plans To Commission 1,125 Hectares Of Land For Cattle Business
- Fulani Herdsmen Sent A Shocking Letter To Bishop Oyedepo Yesterday Night [VIDEO]
- Why I Am Inviting All Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria To Relocate To Kano – Governor Ganduje
- ”Destroy & Pay” – Governor Obiano Warns Fulani Herdsmen
- Okorocha Granted Amnesty To Don Waney Cultist Group Who Have Been Declared Wanted In Rivers State – Wike
- There Will Be No One Nigeria If… – Niger Delta Militants Issues Strong Warning
- Another Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo This Morning (Graphic Photos)
- Osinbajo Should Function As The President – Fayose
- “If Any Killing Of Our People Occurs Again I Will Fight Your Leaders” – Fayose Dares Fulani Herdsmen