Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018 | How To Apply For ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | ExxonMobil Vacancies 2018
Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas.
ExxonMobil upstream affiliates operating in Nigeria are Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL).
ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Job Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will support internal management reporting processes.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports of upstream Nigerian oil and gas entities under US GAAP quarterly and annually
- Preparation of balance sheet and income statement commentary and review with senior financial management
- Support monthly internal management financial and operating reporting processes
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements annually
- Support to external Auditors
- Preparation of financial returns for external partners in oil and gas ventures
- Support to annual planning and budgeting processes
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in Oil and Gas industry is also desirable.
Job Segment: Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Finance
How To Apply
Interested Candidates Should Click HERE To Apply
- Apply For Head of Finance & Planning At PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- OPEC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Finance Officer
- Apply For Ongoing 2018 Job Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria (FBN)
- Danpong Group Job Recruitment 2017 – Apply For FINANCE MANAGER
- Senior Category Finance Analyst, Gum and Candy, West Africa At Mondelēz Nigeria