Zenith Bank is a Nigeria financial services provider. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.Zenith Bank is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. As at 31 December 2016, its total assets was ₦:4,739,825 million with shareholders’ equity of ₦:616,353 million The shares of stock of the company are listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange
Interested applicants wishing to work with Zenith Bank Ghana should know this few things before intending to work with them.
Are you looking for a more exciting and challenging career with opportunities for self-development? Check out what makes Zenith Bank the best place to work. Join us!
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in Zenith Bank Ghana, must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
To make enquires on Careers, please contact:
Tel: (+233) 302 660075, ext. 2192 / 2198
Fax: (+233) 302 683838,
- Dollar Rate In Ghana Today 4 September 2017| Ghanaian Cedi(GHS) Exchange Rate
- Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today – Naira Remained stable at N370 Per 1 Dollar In The Parallel market.
- Access Bank Ghana Limited Address
- Zenith Bank Branches,Recruitment,Office Address, Swift Codes And Contacts Details In Ghana
- How To Apply For Mothodist University College Ghana Admission 2017/2018 Online
- Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Ongoing 2017/2018 Recruitment
- Apply For United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry Level & Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2018