A Militant group has issued a stern warning to the Nigerian government over the continued harassment of former first lady, Patience Jonathan.
The Niger Delta Ex-agitators forum said that it would not tolerate any further attempts by the Nigerian government to ridicule Patience Jonathan. In a statement obtained by PoliticsNGR on Tuesday in Port Harcourt, the leader of the group Prince Hornby A. condemned the demolition of a property in Abuja belonging to the former first lady.
He warned that the group might react in a way that will affect the Nation if the attacks on Mrs. Jonathan don’t stop. The statement read in part;
“Why should Dame Jonathan be the target for harassment and public ridicule? Her NGO office complex was demolished without following due process of law. This is capable of raising tension in the already fragile peace in the Niger Delta.
We the Niger Delta Ex-agitators are saying in strong terms that the harassment of Dame Jonathan should stop immediately. She should not be further embarrassed.
We shall no longer tolerate this vindictive fight against our daughter and mother and her family. We are urging President Muhammadu Buhari to call the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to order immediately.”
- Niger Delta Militants To Resume Fresh Attack On Oil Facilities Starting September 31, Reveals Why
- We Are Coming To Hoist Our Freedom Flags All Over Niger Delta Assets, Restructure Nigeria Before October 1 – Militants Warns
- What Will Happen In 2019 Elections If Our Demands Are Not Solved – New Militant Group, WANDE Warns
- No More Oil Pipelines, We Will Start Attacking Filling Stations – Niger Delta Militants Declares
- We Shall Declare Our Independence October 1, We Are Tired Of Living With The North – Niger Delta Militants
- Buhari Have The Time To Receive Chibok Girls But Don’t Have Time To Meet Us – Niger Delta Militants
- The Greatest Enemy Of Niger Delta People Are The Yorubas, If We Must Continue As One Nigeria FG Must Do This Things For Us Before Oct 1.. – Militants Declares