The women who came from Imo and Abia States shouted that they are opposed to restructuring because of the killing of hundreds of their children by the military during the Operation Python Dance late last year.
During the event, the women among the pro-Biafra agitators, to the shock of guests, pulled off their top wears, leaving only brazier, as a way of protest. It took several minutes for the organizers to calm them down, with an assurance that they would be allowed to present their case formally to the summit.
Chairman of the local organizing committee of the summit, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and several others moved straight to the area where the IPOB members were seated and made efforts to pacify them.
Ubah, who later apologized to the guests over the uproar, appealed to the IPOB members to remain calm as one of them would be invited to make a presentation.
They continued pro-Nnamdi Kanu chants outside the venue, while insisting that they would not accept anything as alternative to Biafra.
The pro-Biafran women said they will not rest until their son Nnamdi Kanu who was “abducted by Nigeria military is released”.
- We Want Outright Dismemberment Of Nigeria.. Not Restructuring – Imo,Abia Women
- We Want Biafra Not Restructuring If Not There Will Be No Election In Igboland Forever & Ever – Nnamdi Kanu Declares
- Pictures Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Jerusalem
- Buhari’s Dead Body Will Be Brought Back To Nigeria Tomorrow – Nnamdi Kanu [VIDEO]
- Nnamdi Kanu Turns Messiah Of Igbos, Spotted Praying For Pro-biafran Supporters (Photos)
- See This Female IPOB Member Who Was In Kanu’s House During Army Invasion, Watch What She Said About Nnamdi Kanu’s Where About
- Nigeria Has Changed Because Of Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu