A Nigerian man has pledged to stop eating cow meat in protest to the recent gruesome massacre by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue state. According to the man, there are many other sources of protein besides cow meat (beef) as he shared pictures of a grasscutter (known as Nchi in Igbo language) he caught – which was killed and shared by his squad. .
Below is what Oyinatumba shared on Facebook;
Throughout this season, I was offered cow meat and I refused. They asked me why, I start educating them on Fulani herdsmen murder. They see reasons with me and I feel fulfilled. Join the protest against cow meat. I shall continue this protest for one month.
Pork, bush rat, fish and local chicken are sweet source of protein! My Benue brothers and sisters, should organise to defend themselves, since APC government led by President Buhari has failed them.
- “Enugu Is Not Far From Benue Lets Get Ready For Them” – Nigerian Man Tells Enugu Indigens After Benue Massacre By Fulani Herdsmen
- Soldiers Storms Out As Benue Youths Protest Get Tougher (Photos)
- Fani Kayode Reveals The Leader Of Fulani Terrorist Group Behind The Recent Massacre In Benue State
- Many Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Mbachom, Benue State (Photos)
- Photos Of Benue Youths Allegedly Shot Dead By Nigerian Soldiers Following Ortom Today In Benue
- See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa (Photos)
- Benue And Immigration Boundary Camp Killings: Buhari Must Act Now – Fayose Reacts