Pope Francis Highlighted out from his popemobile on Thursday after celebrating Mass in Iquique to check on the officer, who was on guard while Francis and his entourage passed by.
The horse reared up violently as the vehicle approached and the officer tumbled off. Francis stood by the woman until an ambulance arrived with a stretcher and took her away, before resuming his ride.
The Vatican said the woman was conscious ‘and received some words of consolation from the Holy Father’.
He is in Chile at the moment where he hit out at victims of Chile’s most notorious paedophile priest, accusing them of slander.
A Chilean judge also found the victims to be credible, saying that while she had to drop criminal charges against Karadima because too much time had passed, proof of his crimes was not lacking.
‘As if I could have taken a selfie or a photo while Karadima abused me and others and Juan Barros stood by watching it all,’ tweeted Mr Barros’ most vocal accuser, Juan Carlos Cruz.
‘These people are truly crazy, and the pontiff talks about atonement to the victims. Nothing has changed, and his plea for forgiveness is empty.’
- How We Must Fight Corruption – Pope Francis Reveals
- Download And Watch Pope Christmas Day Massage 2018
- I Have Been Praying For Peace Of Nigeria – Pope Francis
- Why I May Sack Nigerian Priests Soon – Pope Francis Explodes In Anger
- Ozubulu Church Attack: Am Deeply Saddened – Pope Francis
- Hell Does Not Exist – Pope Francis Reveals
- See The Moment A Naval Officer Slapped A Pregnant Woman In Lagos & She Fainted (Photos/Video)