(dpa/NAN) U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday says he wants immigrants from around the world.
“I want them to come in from everywhere,” he told reporters at the White House during an appearance with visiting President Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan.
Trump was responding to a reporter who asked if he wanted more immigrants from Norway.
Following a visit last week by Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg, the president allegedly told senators in a private meeting that the U.S. should accept more people from Norway instead of “shithole countries” in Latin America and Africa.
- African Countries Are Shitholes – Donald Trump
- Trump Comment On Nigeria: White House Denies Report Donald Trump Said Nigerians Live In ‘Huts
- When Will Buhari Charge Donald Trump For This International Hate Speech – Fayose
- What Did Trump Say About Nigeria Today
- Nigerians Should Flush President Buhari Down The Toilet – Fani Kayode Reacts To Trump’s ”Shithole” Comment
- Why Donald Trump Referred To Buhari As ‘Lifeless’ After Their Meeting In US – Financial Times
- Kenya: Visa Blow to Kenyans as Donald Trump Plans to End Green Card