WAEC Biology Specimen 2018 | See Biology WAEC Specimen Here
WAEC Biology Specimen 2018, I this page you got to know everything about WAEC Biology specimen, things needed for 2018 Biology WAEC Practicals…Continue Reading Below..
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West Africa countries.
WAEC Biology Specimen 2018
Important Notice: Not Yet Updated
Specimen A: A slice of fresh bread.
Specimen B: A slice of bread with mould.
Specimen C: Longitudinal section of hard boiled egg with the shell intact.
Specimen D: Freshly laid egg.
Specimen E: Transverse section of orange/any citrus fruit.
Specimen F: Freshly procured green leafy vegetables(mywaec.ng)
Specimen G: Fresh stomach of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
Specimen H: Fresh Liver of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
Specimen J: Fresh Small Intestine of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
Specimen K: Fresh Lung of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
Specimen L: Fresh Gall bladder of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(with the fluid intact)
Specimen M: Fresh Kidney of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(Longitudinal Section; bilaterally symmetrical)
Specimen N: Some Rheodiscolor leaves(about 3cm² in diameter in a petri dish containing water)
Specimen P: Palm fruit(with the outer covering intact)
Specimen Q: Tridax plant(put in a petri dish)
Specimen R: Grasshopper
Specimen S: Toad(wet preserved)
Specimen T: Freshly uprooted grass species
Specimen U: Brightly coloured lizard(wet preserved)
Specimen V: A branch of Cactus plant
Specimen W: Locust (wet preserved)
(i) Specimen N, P, Q and R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
(ii) specimens S, T, U, V and W are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and the Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
(iii) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for fifteen(15) candidates.
(iv) All specimens in each group must carry individual labels(e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M in Group I)
glass jar cover or petri dish;
scalpel or razor blade;
a pair of forceps;
plain white sheet of paper ;
magnifying lens/hand lens ;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC Biology Specimen 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
- See WAEC GCE Biology Specimen 2017: Check WAEC GCE Biology Practical Full Specimen Here!
- See WAEC GCE Agricultural Science Specimen 2017: Check WAEC GCE Agric Practical Full Specimen Here!
- See WAEC GCE Physics Specimen 2017: Check WAEC GCE Physics Practical Full Specimen Here!
- See WAEC GCE Chemistry Specimen 2017: Check WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Full Specimen Here!
- WAEC Chemistry Specimen 2018/2019 – Checkout 2018 Chemistry WAEC Specimen Here
- Entire Results Of Candidates Caught With Phones During Exams Will Be Cancelled – WAEC
- www.waecdirect.org – See How To Check WAEC Nov/Dec WASSCE Results With Your Phone & Online