United States President Donald Trump has vowed not offer any help to the Pakistan again.
Trump stated this in a series of tweets he made today.
The Tweets reads..The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!
- US Lost $800 Billion/year Under Obama Administration – Donald Trump
- What Did Trump Say About Nigeria Today
- Angry Professor Burns His American Visa Over Trump’s Shithole Comment (Photos)
- Mubi Mosque Bomb Blast: US Government, Donald Trump Reacts
- Why I Use Social Media – Donald Trump Finally Opens Up
- When Will Buhari Charge Donald Trump For This International Hate Speech – Fayose
- Nigeria To Risk Helps From USA After Voting Against USA In Favor Of Palestine [SEE FULL LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT VOTED & AGAINST USA]