The timely intervention of Niger Governor Abubakar Sani-Bello saved the lives of two students of Army Day Secondary School Minna who were attacked by some hoodlums while returning home from school; from bleeding to death on Friday. The attack occurred in front of the Niger State College of Education, Minna.
The Governor who was on official assignment to Tungan Mallam in Paikoro Local Government area, ordered his convoy to stop at the sight of some students who were soaked in blood from injuries sustained from the attack by some hoodlums.
He then directed his personal physician, Dr Ahmad Shehu to stabilise the victims before the ambulance on his convoy rushed the injured students to IBB Specialist Hospital Minna for further treatment.
No sooner had the hoodlums, who were alleged to have come from the neighbouring Sango area of the state capital, seen the convoy, that they took to their heels to avoid being arrested by the security operatives in the governor’s convoy.
Governor Sani-Bello then urged the state Commissioner of Police Mr Paul Yakadi to effect the arrest of the hoodlums and ensure their prosecution.
- PICTURES: Hoodlums Attacks Convoy Of APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba, Cars Burnt Down
- Apply For Midwives At Niger State Ministry of Health, Minna
- JUST IN: Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy Involved In a Ghastly Accident In Abuja
- Governor Amosun Escapes Unhurt As CBN Bullion Van Rams Into His Convoy (Photos)
- Ilesa Government High School To Inaugrated Today In Osun (Photos)
- Photos: Governor Wike Escapes Assassination As SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack His Convoy
- SHOCKER!! See A Goat Born In Minna Without Nose And Only One Eye (Photos)