Government in Tanzania has banned posting of nude, semi-nude and other indecent photos from social media either beit by celebrities, models or video vixens.
The announcement was made through BASATA, the music regulatory board in the country, noting that musicians like Gigy Money, Pretty Kind, Model Sanchoka, and Amber Lulu, a video vixen and others should adhere strictly.
The government had compiled list of celebrities who are fond of the attitude of posting indecent photos on the social media and placed them under watch.
Speaking on the matter, the Executive Secretary of the regulatory board, said those listed under watch list are already banned for 6 months from releasing music.
Actress Susan Michael aka Pretty Kind was the first person to be summoned by the Magufuli’s government for posting nude photos on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.
The Tanzania Assistant Minister of Information, Culture and Arts, Ms. Juliana Shonza, said the government was doing this to protect their morals and values as a society.
She said, “An artist ought to have decent dressing in his/her work. An artist needs to be registered in order to do music in Tanzania and in a case where he/she goes against the laws of decent dressing, then he/she shall be banned from doing music for a period of not less than six months.”
- See The Leaked Naked Images Of Snenhlahla Dube As Shared By Her Angry Boyfriend Online
- “Cry Pretty” – Carrie Underwood Lyrics
- ”My Husband, My Wife” – Banky W And Wife Calls Each Other As They React To Leaked Naked Picture Of Adesua
- OMG!! Abuja Lady, Aisha Strips Completely Naked In Bed While Showing Off The N100K She Made In Just One Night (VIDEO/Photos)
- Some People Are Meant To Be Useless – Gifty Blasts Lilly Afe Over Semi Nude Pictures
- Haa! Ebonyi State Government Bans Civil Servants From Using Facebook Over Frivolous Posting About The State On Social Media
- OFFICIAL VIDEO: Kosere Master Ft. Timaya