These are photos showing the bizarre tomato that was discovered in a popular market in Lagos.
Unconfirmed reports say the tomato, which was found at the Mile 12 market in Lagos, left many people confused and scared to touch it.
What has gotten people talking about the vegetable is the fact that it has a half-human, half-monkey face on one side.
See some reactions below;
Jesse Trueleaks: so you guys have a place by such a name,’12mile?’,here in Kenya we’ve the young sister to that!..a place known as ’10mile’ or in our local tongue ‘maili kumi!’,thot you should know.
Ugwuanyi Jude Uche Collins; Wonders shall never end My friend that travelled to Ghana last week is already asking me “How is Africa”
Owen Rae; I don’t understand de excess of dis news at all,de discovery of de tamotoes with half monkey face and half human face left people wondering and soooooo
Endurance Keyamo; What is confusing about it. If Bobrisky can change to female sheep, why can’t tomato change to human face?
Fredrick Ibuchukwu; So human beings don de evan nack plants join…we de talk of d wan wey una de do animals, na to include plant join dis tym around…chaii…God pls..wats kipin u from blowin the trumpet na..dis one don frm play play comot oo”
- Shocking! See Half Dog Half Human Discovered In South Africa (VIDEO)
- Apply For Several Job Positions At Harvesters NG
- SHOCKING! Shoes Of People Killed By Ritualists Discovered In Nigeria (Photos/Video)
- OMG! Meet The Nigerian Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls.. Spotted At Mile 12 Market (Photos)
- Ritualists’ Den Discovered In Celle Nica, Lagos.. ‘Mad’ Woman’s Phone Called (Photos)
- Nigeria Up For Sale!! Angry Nigerian Puts Nigeria On Sale On Negotiation In OLX Classified Website, See How Much (Photos)
- See Photos Of Another Kidnapper’s Den Discovered In Ikeja, Lagos