They both shook hands and talked for about two minutes.
A former head of state, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, later joined Buhari and Obasanjo for a snapshot.
Obasanjo had last week written a damning latter to Buhari, advising his against seeking reelection in 2019.
The former president had accused Buhari of nepotism and failure to revive the economy, among other accusations.
- Obasanjo’s Bombshell Letter To Buhari Is Now On Sale (Photo)
- The Question On Whether Buhari Should Seek A Re-election Or Not Is A Distraction – Lai Mohammed To Obasanjo
- The Greatest Mistake Obasanjo Make Was Not To Jail Buhari – Fani Kayode
- Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is – Fani Kayode
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- Obasanjo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Buhari In London
- Buhari’s Government Has Failed and Will Continue To Fail – Junaid Reacts Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter