A customer at a store in China was looking to buy a replacement battery for his iPhone, and when the employee on duty shows him one, the best thing he could think of was to bite into the battery to test its authenticity, that singular act made the battery explode in his face.
According to Taiwan News, the man studied the battery for a while and set out to check if it was “a real battery” or original by biting it. The pressure on the battery created a reaction that led to a massive ball of fire which engulfed both he and his female companion.
Fortunately, the news platform reported that no one was seriously injured.
There are those who bite gold to verify if it is real, but to do same with a battery is an idea that is not only risky, but stupid.
- KLY – Bite
- Tensions As Taiwan strikes back, orders Nigerian office out of Taipei City
- Watch Video As Massive Fire Out Break Hit High Rise Flats On The Outskirts Of Belfast (Photos)
- VIDEO: Kwaw Kese – KatiBoom ft Medikal x Pappy KoJo x Yaa Pono x Ball J
- Which Game Employs The Largest Ball
- Huge fire has been spewing smoke over Dublin
- Full List Of Successful Candidates For Ghana Fire Service Recruitment (GFS) 2017/2018