This is getting out of hands.. The government has got to WAKE UP in order to contain this series of unwarranted attacks and killings. According to a political analyst, Pwavidon Ezekiel, scores (both the old and young) were killed again today following attacks by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Bachama villagers in Numan Local Government Area of Adamawa.
The villagers were gruesomely murdered in the attack which is said to have occurred around 1:15 am to 2:am today with no security agents in sight. Houses and properties were also set ablaze by the attackers.
- Breaking! Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strikes Again.. Kills 3 In Adamawa State, Sets Houses On Fire
- Graphic Photos Of Couple Who Were Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (Photos)
- Scores Feared Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Nyibango & Muduhu In Adamawa
- Happening Now: 3 Policemen Feared Dead After Clash With Suspected Herdsmen In Adamawa
- Numan Killings: Buhari Should Protect All Our Members – Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out For Help
- Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Killed By An Unknown People In Plateau State (Photos)
- Scores Feared Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Borno Again