Excerpts From President Buhari’s 2018 New Year Address
Two years ago I appealed to people to go back to the land. I am highly gratified that agriculture has picked up, contributing to the government’s effort to re-structure the economy. Rice imports will stop this year. Local rice, fresher and more nutritious will be on our dishes from nowon.
By the same token, I am today appealing to enterprising Nigerians with ideas and unemployed graduates and other able-bodied and literate men and women with ideas not to just sit and wait for employment from the government or the Organized Private Sector. Great nations are built by enterprising people who turn their hands to anything that circumstances dictate.
- This Is Why You Are Still Jobless
- EXPOSED!! See Pictures Of A Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks
- Close To 200,000 Youths Are Now Benefiting From The N-Power Programme – Fed Ministry Of Information
- Why The Waste? See Rice Factory In Anambra Now Abandoned By FG (Photos)
- Read Full Speech of President Buhari’s New Year Address To Nigerians
- Top 6 Rice Producing States In Nigeria
- Checkout The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos)