Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES) At Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
How To Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Apply For Airtel Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Apply For Airtel Nigeria Latest Nationwide Recruitment 2017
- Apply For Regional Head, Enterprise Sales At Airtel Nigeria
- 4 Top Customer Service Jobs In Kenya 2017 – Apply Now
- Apply For Business Development Executive At Bemil Nigeria Limited (BNL) – Recruitment 2017
- Apply For ENYO Retail & Supply Ltd Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment 2018
- Heritage Bank Ghana 2017/2018 Job Recruitment – Apply for 7 Job Position Now