Search Anything Below (Songs, Videos, Albums, Gqom, Amapiano)
The Federal Government has replied former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s letter asking President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek reelection in 2019.
Information Minister Lai Mohammed on Wednesday, at a press conference after the Federal Executive Council meeting, said Obasanjo might have been too busy to be availed of the developments in Buhari’s efforts towards revamping the economy.
He said the question of whether Buhari should seek second term or not is a distraction. The minister said Buhari was preoccupied with tackling the challenges facing the country and remained committed to fulfilling the mandate given to him by the electorate in 2015.
Describing Obasanjo as a patriot, he said the the government did not think that the former president, in his letter, had any motive order than the wellbeing of the nation. He said the government thanked Obasanjo for scoring Buhari’s administration high on anti-corruption and security.
- Buhari’s Government Has Failed and Will Continue To Fail – Junaid Reacts Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter
- Obasanjo’s Son, Olajuwon Declares His Support For Buhari
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- 2019: ”Let Failure Be Failure” – Obasanjo Tells Nigerians What To Do To President Buhari
- “OBJ Has Spoken. Matter Closed.” – Fani Kayode
- Ruga Settlement: Buhari Meets Bauchi, Plateau Governors In Aso Rock
- How Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me – Buhari Reveals
- “Sai Baba” President Buhari Hailed By Lawyers As Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos You are Here: www.nationalhelm.co » Latest Nigeria News Today – Trending Stories from Around the World » POLITICS » Lawyers Chant ‘Sai Baba’, Hail Him As He Leaves Abuja Conference. (Photos)
- If Buhari Did Not Contest Election In 2019, Nigeria Will Be Destroyed – Buhari’s Campaign Group
- Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is – Fani Kayode