Popular Imo Big Boy and ex-policeman, Collins Ezenwa, Popularly known as E-money, was reportedly killed today in a robbery operation carried out by him and his gang.
The news of death of the Imo big boy which left Facebook users in shock, had some taking out their shock in social media posts. Japank Akpos Godwin wrote;
These are the dead bodies of Collins Ezenwa who was killed in a robbery scene by police men in Imo State command today. It was shocking to believe that this guy was an armed robber. Wonders will never stop. What a world.
The young man claimed to have made billions of dollars in in Malaysia under one week but I was surprised yesterday when he was killed in a robbery scene by police men yesterday with his gang.
Richy Richy wrote:
Who doesn’t know Collins ezenwa aka E MONEY,who left police early last year and claimed he went to Malaysia coming by November and did his wedding spending dollars.little did we know that he did not go to any where but engaged him self in armed robbery and kidnapping business,well met his water low yesterday when he napped by team of F SARS yesterday.
Prince Charles wrote:
Good for him, I thought of that as soon as I heard that he made money after few months of disappearance and came back as a rich man.
Here are more photos below:
- Notorious Female Armed Robbery Gang Leader Arrested In Imo State After Shoot Out With Police, One Dead (Photos)
- JUST IN: Last Member Of An Armed Robbery Gang That Shot & Injured DPO Shot Dead In Ogun
- Jubilation In Obowo, Imo State As Popular Robbery Kingpin Have Been Arrested (Pictures)
- Who Is Collins Ezenwa ”E-Money”? Bio, Wiki, The Notorious Kidnapper (See Properties Recovered From Him) [Photos]
- Armed Robber Storms First Bank & UBA Bank In Niger State.. Kills 2 Policemen, Removes The ATM Machines (Photos)
- End Of The Road!! Most Wanted Imo Armed Robber, Ihechi Nwankwo Shot Dead
- 3 Friends Released From Prison Arrested Again For Armed Robbery (Photos)