The local government election in Delta state recorded series of dramatic events today. According to reports, Election materials and results sheets was hijacked by some political thugs who allegedly stormed Delta State Independent Electoral Commission DSIEC.
The thugs allegedly met stiff resistance from other political party members, as they tried to chase everybody away before the reinforcement by security operatives.
- Ekiti 2018: PDP Agent Reveals How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching
- Results Of 2018 Elections In Delta State
- Political Thugs Kills Electoral Staff During Delta Local Government Election Today (Photos)
- LIVE UPDATES On Ekiti State Governorship Election 2018
- See The Faces Of Niger Delta Red Squad Members Arrested By Security Men After Gun Battle In Rivers
- JUST IN: Police Storms Osun State, Arrests PDP Leaders, Alhaji Fatal Diekola In Osogbo
- APC In Imo State Is Like A Family – Okorocha