Tension in Bujuko on Mityana Uganda after a fuso lorry carrying maize crashed into a commuter taxi killing unspecified number of passengers.
According to police the two vehicles were heading to Kampala from Mityana and the lorry registration number UAM 459M crashed into a taxi and fell into a trench.
The taxi driver identified as Robert Kawuma was confirmed dead on spot after his legs were cut off.
Traffic police spokesperson Charles Sebambulide by the time of filing this story, said traffic police was waiting for a break down to lift the lorry from the taxi and cutting through the wreckage to rescue the would be survivors.
- Clash Between Uganda Police And Protesters On Mbale Tirinyi – See What Actually Happened
- Taxi Crashes Into Old Paarl Road in Brackenfell Cape Towns Kills 1, Injures 7 Others
- Terrible Kills Man Returning From Lagos To Onitsha Along Lake Filling Station Opposite Omagba Phase 2 Gate, Do You Know This Man? (Photos)
- BLACK SUNDAY!! Over 30 People Confirmed Dead In Kenya Bus Crash (Photos)
- BREAKING: School Bus Accident In Essex – 10 Ambulances Heading To Scene
- See Pictures From The Scene Of Fatal Road Accident That Killed 5 Persons In Malawi Along Zolozolo in Mzuzu
- Tragic!! Tanker Explosion In Owerri Today, Over 20 People Burnt Alive (Photos)