A Nigerian social media influencer, Mohammad Jamu, has joined the likes of former president Olusegun Obasanjo and some Nigerians to “decamp” from president Muhammadu Buhari’s government ahead of the 2019 general elections.
The man who once posed with former president Goodluck Jonathan GEJ and president Buhari revealed his reason for doing so.
Below is what he shared on Facebook;
I left GEJ for Impunity even though as a human Being he is a cool dude who was slow in acting and that caused the cabal to destroy his government. Today I am bold to say am packing out of PMB Government even though he is an upright person, but impunity is taking place too and he is slow in taking decision he himself confessed and the Cabals are destroying his Government too.
- Nigerians Cannot Pick 2 or 3 Cases & Conclude That Buhari’s Government Is A Government Of Impunity – Li Mohammed
- Buhari Knows Everything Osinbajo Is Doing – Lai Mohammed
- Why PDP Is A Non Issue – Okorocha
- OMG!! Crazy Nigerian Man Shares Pictures Of Him Fucking A Lady On Facebook (Photos)
- I Will Resign But Not Now – President Buhari
- I Had Hope That APC Government Will Make Nigeria One Indivisible Nation But My Hope Has Now Dashed – Atiku
- Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari – Reno Omokri