Nigerian cinematographer, Ademola Ariyo, who shot evergreen movies like Osuofia in London, Blood money, Igodo, Goje africa and more, has died after battling kidney disease.
Big brother Naija Bisola’s baby daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm who has been sharing photos of him on his hospital bed, soliciting for help on social media for him shared the sad news on his Instagram page last night.
“Its so sad to say this at this point, but ppl Ademola Ariyo eventually gave up life today!!!!! For those that supported him, we pray God almighty wil bless u all abundantly. And for those that wanted to help and couldnt, we pray God all mighty bless u as well. May his soul rest in peace!!!!!!!”
Ademola Ariyo was down with stage 5 kidney failure, and needed 12 million for a transplant, but unfortunately, the money wasn’t realized.
- Veteran Nigerian Singer, Moses Ochie Is Dead
- Singer Selena Gomez Officially Reveals She Underwent A Kidney Transparent, Thanks Her Friend Who Donated (Photos)
- Prince Kaybee ft Msaki – Fetch Your Life Lyrics
- Nigerians Reacts Over IPOB Member, Don Prince Sampe Who Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (Photos)
- Before Anything Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance, Let His Stop Dropping Names – Evans Father
- A Man Tried To Force Me Into Acting Porn Movies – Ex BBNaija Housemate Ifuennada Reveals
- Poverty Is Bad: Husband Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent (Photos)