CSN reports that Akas last featured for Nigeria Professional Football League club Enyimba Football Club of Aba.
The left-back impressed while on trials at the Swedish club at the end of last year and has now been rewarded with a permanent deal.
The former Shooting Stars player turned down the chance to feature for Nigeria at the African Nations Championship currently going on in Morocco to secure the move.
He was captain of the Nigerian team at the CHAN 2016 in Rwanda and was later made vice-captain with goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa taking over the role during the qualifiers for CHAN 2018 and WAFU Nations Cup in Ghana.
The 23-year old spoke about his quality as a defender after completing the move.
“I’m a fast-paced player who plays as a left back,” he told Kalmar FF’s official website.
“I’m also a good ball winner and a good crosser as well.
- Sad News! Kwara United Defender, Azeez Saka Slump & Dies During Team Traning
- Finally CAF Increases AFCON (africa Cup Of Nation) From 16 Teams To 24…Takes Effect By 2019
- Meet Thomas Dennerby, The New Coach Of Super Falcons.. + His Profile & Biography
- All You Need To Know About ”Leon Balogun” – The New Impeccable Super Eagles Defender
- Is Kano Pillars Defender Chinedu Udoji Dead? – Find Out
- AFCON Qualifiers: When Is Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Time/Kickoff Time, Dates, Stadium, TV Channels
- Primate Ayodele Prophecies Who Will Win In The World Cup Qualification Match Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon Tomorrow