Former aviation minister and Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani Kayode has weighed in on Olusegun Obasanjo’s bombshell letter to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Obasanjo’s now viral letter has caused a flurry of reactions from various quarters. The elder statesman warned Buhari to forget any plans of re-contesting for the country’s top seat in 2019 due to his ‘poor’handling of the Nation’s affairs.
FFK, in response to the development simply wrote on Twitter;
“OBJ has spoken. Matter closed.”
- Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji
- Buhari’s Government Has Failed and Will Continue To Fail – Junaid Reacts Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter
- The Question On Whether Buhari Should Seek A Re-election Or Not Is A Distraction – Lai Mohammed To Obasanjo
- Why I Was Absent At The Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Abuja – Obasanjo
- I Feel Disappointed With Buhari’s Performance – Obasanjo
- I Knew Buhari Was In Weak In Handling The Economy And Went Ahead To Vote For Him Because Jonathan… – Obasanjo
- Obasanjo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Buhari In London